Thursday, May 7, 2009

We're Blogging Now!

I'm starting this because I'm tired of hearing about how much harm everyone is doing to their bodies by eating meat! And I'm tired of listening to people who have no business expressing their opinions outside of their therapist's office writing things as if they were fact.

I envision this as being a forum for me to diseminate my opinion and to pass on experience to all (or, more likely, none). I'm going to include recipes that I've made up or that make sense to me. I'm going to include my opinions on anything that "trips my trigger" at the time.

You are welcome to comment on anything and everything - just remember that this is MY blog and I get to control the content - including which comments get posted. I also plan not to say anything in anyway that I wouldn't want my grandaughters to hear - be aware of that when you comment please.

No comments:

Post a Comment